- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Joan Littlewood, 77, formerly of Ephrata
Joan V. Littlewood, 77, of Lakeland, Fla., formerly of Ephrata, passed away Saturday, Oct. 20, 2012.
Born in Mineola, N.Y., Joan was the daughter of the late Frank and Wilma (Wagner) Vaneck and widow of the late Arthur B. Littlewood.
Funeral services will be held at Paul L. Gravenor Home For Funerals, 100 W. Main St., Ephrata, at 3 p.m. Oct. 24 with the Rev. Walter Carter officiating. Friends will be received for one hour prior to the start of the service. Place of interment will be Cedar Hill Cemetery, Ephrata.
To offer condolences, visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com.