- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
John F. Hagerich, worked in auto sales, train collector
John F. "Fred" Hagerich, 79, of Ephrata, died Sunday, Oct. 13, 2013 after a brief illness at Hospice & Community Care in Mt. Joy.
Born in Johnstown, he was the son of the late Clyde and Ina (Gochenaur) Hagerich. He was married 17 years on Nov. 20 to Brenda L. (Musser) Hagerich.
Fred worked for many years in auto sales and service. He was a member of the Toy Train Collectors Association.
Surviving in addition to his wife are six children: Terry of New Freedom, Kevin of Baltimore, Karen Murphy of Baltimore, Keith of Baltimore, Brian of York and Drew of Holtwood; 13 grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; a sister: Lorraine Teno of Sidman; and two brothers: Clyde of Johnstown and Blaine of Summerhill.
Preceding him in death is a brother, Kenneth.
Services will be held at the convenience of the family.
In lieu of flowers contributions may be made to Hospice & Community Care, PO Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125.
To send the family online condolences visit groffeckenroth.com.