- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
John H. Kochel, 83, New Holland Concrete retiree
John H. Kochel, 83, of Bowmansville, went home to be with his Lord and Savior Saturday, Dec. 3, 2011.
He is survived by his wife of 61 years, Kathryn (Wanner) Kochel.
He retired from New Holland Concrete Products after 37 years of service. He was a member of Mt. Zion Baptist Church, Denver.
In addition to his wife, he is survived by three children: Barbara Kochel; Marvin Kochel, husband of Cindy (Stewart) Kochel; and Lisa Kochel; two grandchildren: Ashley (Kochel), wife of Troy Hertzler; and John Kochel; two great-grandchildren: Kylie Hertzler and Cole Hertzler; a brother: Lee; and two sisters: Reba McKee and Ruth Newswanger.
He was preceded in death by a son: Dale; his parents: John and Mary; and a brother: Ray.
Relatives and friends are invited to attend a memorial service on Dec. 10 at Mt. Zion Baptist Church, 3 Denver Road, Denver, at 10 a.m. Private interment will be at the convenience of the family.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be sent to Hospice of Lancaster County, P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125 in John’s memory.
The Groff-High Funeral Home, New Holland is in charge of arrangements. Online condolences may be posted at groffeckenroth.com.