- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
John Hagedal, cook, self-contractor
John Hagedal, 59, of Ephrata, passed away Friday, Aug. 19, 2011 at Lancaster General Hospital.
He was born in Brooklyn to the late John and Catherine (Maslo) Hagedal and was the husband of Sylvia (Cressman) Hagedal, to whom he shared 39 years of marriage.
John was a member of the Cocalico Sportsmen’s Association. He enjoyed fishing, antiques and woodworking projects. He worked as a self contractor and was a cook for a personal care home.
In addition to his wife, he is survived by two daughters: Shelley M., wife of Glen Keifer, of Ephrata; Jaime L., wife of Timothy Hertzog, of Ephrata; a granddaughter: Caitlyn Hertzog; and a sister: Abby Baudille, of Weatherly.
He was preceded in death by a brother: Charles Neff.
Services will be private at the convenience of the family.
Memorial contributions in John’s memory may be made to American Cancer Society-Lancaster County Unit, 314 Good Drive, Lancaster, PA 17603.
Arrangements were made by Stradling Funeral Homes, Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.