- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
John L. Zerbe Jr., 57, Denver resident, loving father
John L. Zerbe Jr., 57, of Denver, entered into eternal rest in the arms of his beloved wife, Janet (nee Wolovoich) Thursday, Aug. 8, 2013.
John was the loving father of Angela Shertzer (Lamar), Shane J. Zerbe and Phillip P. (Melissa) Zerbe; cherished "Pop Pop" of five; great-grand pop of one and devoted son of John L. Sr. and Mary (nee Burkenheiser) Zerbe. John is also survived by two sisters and many nieces, nephews and cousins.
At John’s request, services and interment were private.