- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
John L. Zerbe Jr., 57, Denver resident, loving father
John L. Zerbe Jr., 57, of Denver, entered into eternal rest in the arms of his beloved wife, Janet (nee Wolovoich) Thursday, Aug. 8, 2013.
John was the loving father of Angela Shertzer (Lamar), Shane J. Zerbe and Phillip P. (Melissa) Zerbe; cherished "Pop Pop" of five; great-grand pop of one and devoted son of John L. Sr. and Mary (nee Burkenheiser) Zerbe. John is also survived by two sisters and many nieces, nephews and cousins.
At John’s request, services and interment were private.