- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
John Lehman Jr., 55, Atacs inspector, fire volunteer
John David "BJ" Lehman, Jr., 55, of Ephrata, passed away Sunday, Aug. 18, 2013, at Ephrata Community Hospital.
He was born in Bethesda, Md. to the late John and Dorothea Mae (Groom) Lehman.
John was a 1976 graduate of Ephrata High School. He dedicated a lot of his time to the Brickerville Fire Co., and worked as a QAQC inspector for Atacs Co.
John is survived by step-mother: Thelma L. Kellenberger Lehman of Manheim and three siblings: Russel E. Lehman of Stevens; Kellie Jo Hassler of Ephrata and Daniel K. Hassler of Lancaster.
A memorial service was held Aug. 26 at the Ephrata Church of the Nazarene, Ephrata, with Pastor Rocklin Hambrick and Pastor Joe Birdsall officiating.
Interment will take place in the Brickerville United Lutheran Cemetery.
Memorial contributions in John’s memory may be made to Ronald McDonald House, 745 W. Governor Road, Hershey, PA 17033.
Arrangements by Stradling Funeral Homes, Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.