- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
John Lehman Jr., 55, Atacs inspector, fire volunteer
John David "BJ" Lehman, Jr., 55, of Ephrata, passed away Sunday, Aug. 18, 2013, at Ephrata Community Hospital.
He was born in Bethesda, Md. to the late John and Dorothea Mae (Groom) Lehman.
John was a 1976 graduate of Ephrata High School. He dedicated a lot of his time to the Brickerville Fire Co., and worked as a QAQC inspector for Atacs Co.
John is survived by step-mother: Thelma L. Kellenberger Lehman of Manheim and three siblings: Russel E. Lehman of Stevens; Kellie Jo Hassler of Ephrata and Daniel K. Hassler of Lancaster.
A memorial service was held Aug. 26 at the Ephrata Church of the Nazarene, Ephrata, with Pastor Rocklin Hambrick and Pastor Joe Birdsall officiating.
Interment will take place in the Brickerville United Lutheran Cemetery.
Memorial contributions in John’s memory may be made to Ronald McDonald House, 745 W. Governor Road, Hershey, PA 17033.
Arrangements by Stradling Funeral Homes, Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.