- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
John R. Glick Jr. ‘Went to my Campsite In Heaven’
John R. Glick Jr., 76, of Ephrata, passed away Wednesday, July 23, 2014.
He was the husband of Mary Jane Zimmerman. They would have been married for 59 years this October. He was the son of the late J. Raymond Glick Sr. and Alice Kurtz Glick.
He was a truck driver and a mechanic for Yellow Freight. He enjoyed camping and traveling.
In addition to his wife; he is survived by three daughters: Susie (who thought she was “the pet”) married to Tom Brossman, Debbie (who thought she was “the pet”) married to Marvin Weiler, and Judy (who thought she was “the pet”) married to John Echternach. All three were “the pet”! He is also survived by seven grandchildren; 13 great-grandchildren; two brothers: Ron Glick, Bob Glick married to Sandy; and a sister: Pat Zimmerman married to Henry.
A granddaughter preceded him in death.
Services will be held at the convenience of the family. Please omit flowers. Donations can be made in John’s memory to the charity of your choice.
Arrangements by Stradling Funeral Homes, Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.