- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
John Weaver, 76, Boeing Aircraft retiree, woodworker
John J. Weaver, 76, formerly of Ephrata, passed away Wednesday, May 23, 2012, at Good Samaritan Hospital, Pottsville.
He was born in Philadelphia to the late Vincent and Helen (Howe) Weaver and was the husband of Patricia (Rodman) Weaver, who celebrated 19 years of marriage in August.
For 35 years, John worked as a flight aircraft mechanic for Boeing Aircraft until his retirement in 1982. He enjoyed woodworking, fishing and spending time with his grandchildren.
In addition to his wife, John is survived by a son: William Dimitri Weaver; a daughter: Joann Weaver, of Wenonah, N.J.; two stepsons: Jon VonSchmitt, husband of Tracie Scott, of Ephrata; and Hans, husband of Megan VonSchmitt, of Denver; and four grandchildren: Billy, Taylor, Grace and Madison.
Private funeral services and interment will be at the convenience of family.
Arrangements are being made by Stradling Funeral Homes Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.