- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Josiah Weaver, Ephrata
Josiah Weaver, infant son of Derlyn M. and Dorcas M. (Wise) Weaver, of Ephrata, was stillborn at Heart of Lancaster Hospital, Lititz, Thursday, July 19, 2012.
Besides his parents, survivors include his maternal grandparents: Glenn and Nancy Martin Wise, of Elizabethtown, paternal grandparents: George and Mary Jane Martin Weaver, of Ephrata; maternal great- grandparents: Larry and Helen Martin, of Manheim; maternal great-grandparents: Edwin and Ida Wise, of Lititz; and maternal great-great-grandmother: Lydia Martin, of Myerstown.
He was preceded in death by two infant brothers: Joseph and James; maternal great- great-grandmother: Eva Zimmerman; maternal great-great-grandmother: Ella Wise; maternal step-great-great-grandmother: Ella Rutt; and paternal great-grandfather: John Z. Martin, of New Holland.
Graveside funeral services were held on July 21 at the Springville Mennonite Church Cemetery, Ephrata Township, with Bishop Lester B. Martin and ministers Wilmer Martin and Jonathan Martin officiating.
Arrangements were made by Stradling Funeral Homes Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.