- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Josiah Weaver, Ephrata
Josiah Weaver, infant son of Derlyn M. and Dorcas M. (Wise) Weaver, of Ephrata, was stillborn at Heart of Lancaster Hospital, Lititz, Thursday, July 19, 2012.
Besides his parents, survivors include his maternal grandparents: Glenn and Nancy Martin Wise, of Elizabethtown, paternal grandparents: George and Mary Jane Martin Weaver, of Ephrata; maternal great- grandparents: Larry and Helen Martin, of Manheim; maternal great-grandparents: Edwin and Ida Wise, of Lititz; and maternal great-great-grandmother: Lydia Martin, of Myerstown.
He was preceded in death by two infant brothers: Joseph and James; maternal great- great-grandmother: Eva Zimmerman; maternal great-great-grandmother: Ella Wise; maternal step-great-great-grandmother: Ella Rutt; and paternal great-grandfather: John Z. Martin, of New Holland.
Graveside funeral services were held on July 21 at the Springville Mennonite Church Cemetery, Ephrata Township, with Bishop Lester B. Martin and ministers Wilmer Martin and Jonathan Martin officiating.
Arrangements were made by Stradling Funeral Homes Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.