- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Judith Loose, 66, enjoyed antiquing
Judith M. Loose, 66, of Stevens, passed away peacefully Saturday, Jan. 21, 2012 after a short courageous battle with cancer.
Born in Lancaster, she was the daughter of the late Carl and Ava Staab. She is survived by her husband, Leslie Loose, with whom she recently celebrated 20 years of marriage.
She enjoyed decorating her home and visiting antique shops. She was also a faithful member of the Ephrata Congregation of Jehovah’s Witnesses.
She is also survived by twins: James (Jim), husband of Kimberly Hess, of Pottstown; and Jill, wife of Terry Boehler, of Denver; stepchildren: Emma, wife of Tracy Hills, of Stevens; James D., husband of Nicole Hess, of Denver; Gloria Hess, of New Jersey; John Hess Jr., of Pine Grove; and Michele D. Gehman, of Ephrata; and four grandchildren: Joseph John Hills, of Virginia; Eric Hoffner, of Akron; Travis Hoffner, of Lancaster; and Jennifer Martin, of Georgia.
Services will be at the convenience of the family.
In lieu of flowers, make contributions to Hospice of Lancaster County for the wonderful care they provided.