- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Judith Loose, 66, enjoyed antiquing
Judith M. Loose, 66, of Stevens, passed away peacefully Saturday, Jan. 21, 2012 after a short courageous battle with cancer.
Born in Lancaster, she was the daughter of the late Carl and Ava Staab. She is survived by her husband, Leslie Loose, with whom she recently celebrated 20 years of marriage.
She enjoyed decorating her home and visiting antique shops. She was also a faithful member of the Ephrata Congregation of Jehovah’s Witnesses.
She is also survived by twins: James (Jim), husband of Kimberly Hess, of Pottstown; and Jill, wife of Terry Boehler, of Denver; stepchildren: Emma, wife of Tracy Hills, of Stevens; James D., husband of Nicole Hess, of Denver; Gloria Hess, of New Jersey; John Hess Jr., of Pine Grove; and Michele D. Gehman, of Ephrata; and four grandchildren: Joseph John Hills, of Virginia; Eric Hoffner, of Akron; Travis Hoffner, of Lancaster; and Jennifer Martin, of Georgia.
Services will be at the convenience of the family.
In lieu of flowers, make contributions to Hospice of Lancaster County for the wonderful care they provided.