- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Julia Risser, 88, was Dutchmaid inspector
Julia J. Risser, 88, of Ephrata, died Monday, Aug. 27, 2012 at Ephrata Manor.
She was preceded in death by her husband, Carl Lincoln Yohn, in 1962. Born in East Earl Township, she was the daughter of the late Harry G. and Carrie (Coleman) Martin.
Julia was an inspector for Dutchmaid for many years.
Surviving are two children: Sally, wife of Richard DiGiamberdini, of Ephrata; and Phillip, husband of Ashley Yohn, of Ephrata; four grandchildren; and six great- grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by nine siblings.
A graveside service will be held at 10 a.m. on Aug. 30 at Memory Gardens, 319 Wabash Rd., Ephrata with Chaplain Sally Maxwell officiating.
Kindly omit flowers. If desired, memorials may be sent in her memory to Ephrata Manor, 99 Bethany Road, Ephrata, PA 17522.
The Eckenroth Home for Funerals, Terre Hill is in charge of arrangements. Online condolences may be posted at groffeckenroth.com.