- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
June E. Reber, Dutchmaid retiree, enjoyed NASCAR
June E. Reber, 86, formerly of Ephrata, passed away Tuesday, March 5, 2013 at the Denver Nursing Home, where she resided. Her husband, the late Charles T. Reber, passed away August 18, 1988.
Born in Reading, June was a daughter of the late Harold and Ruth (Pflum) Trout. She was a resident of the Ephrata area since 1953 and was a member of Ephrata Church of the Nazarene.
June worked at the former Dutchmaid Inc. clothing manufacturer of Ephrata as a machine operator/turner. She retired in 1986 after 13 years of employment there.
She enjoyed playing Bingo and watching game shows. June was also a NASCAR fan, especially of Jeff Gordon.
Surviving is a daughter: Patricia Y. Reber of Ephrata; and a grandson: Thomas G. Chapman III of Denver.
Friends were received at Paul L. Gravenor Home For Funerals, Ephrata, March 7 and 8 followed by funeral services with the Rev. Ken Higginbotham officiating. Place of interment was Memory Gardens, East Cocalico Township.
Donations in June’s memory may be made to Hospice & Community Care (formerly Hospice of Lanc. Co.) P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604.
To offer your condolences, visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com.