- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
June Zehring, 85, Clay native, housekeeper
June E. Zehring, 85, formerly of Schaefferstown, passed away in Good Samaritan Hospital Friday, March 30, 2012.
She was born in Clay Township, a daughter of the late Paul and Mary Wike Fidler. She was the wife of the late William C. Zehring who passed away in 1997.
Mrs. Zehring was a Housekeeper for Twin Spruce Home in Myerstown, where she retired. She was a member of Trinity United Methodist Church (UMC),
Surviving are her cousins.
A funeral service was held in the Clauser Funeral Home Inc., Schaefferstown, April 3 with her pastor Rev. Robert Nissly officiating. Interment was held in Kleinfeltersville Cemetery.
Contributions may be made in June’s memory to Trinity UMC Organ Fund, 110 Millbach Road, P.O. Box 7, Kleinfeltersville, PA, 17039.
For more information, visit clauserfh.com.