- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Justin Mastroianni, 22, Denver hunter, fisherman
Justin Taylor Mastroianni, 22, of Denver, passed away Sunday, Oct. 7, 2012.
Born in Huntingdon Valley, he was the son of John Anthony Mastroianni and Dawn M. (Scott) Dombach.
Justin was an avid hunter, trapper, and fisherman.
Surviving along with his parents is brother: Nicholas Mastroianni; sister: Nicole, wife of John Wesner; nephew: Gavin Wesner; grandparents: John and Rosemarie Mastroianni and Ronald and Mary Scott; stepfather: Brian Dombach; aunt: Doreen Simmerman; and uncle: Ronald Scott Jr.
A funeral service was celebrated Oct. 13 at Catagnus Funeral Home & Cremation Center Ltd., Royersford. Interment will be private.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Catagnus Funeral Home & Cremation Center Ltd., 329 N. Lewis Road, Royersford, PA 19468, in Justin’s memory, to defray funeral costs.
View obituaries or send condolences at catagnusfuneralhomes.com.