- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Justin Mastroianni, 22, Denver hunter, fisherman
Justin Taylor Mastroianni, 22, of Denver, passed away Sunday, Oct. 7, 2012.
Born in Huntingdon Valley, he was the son of John Anthony Mastroianni and Dawn M. (Scott) Dombach.
Justin was an avid hunter, trapper, and fisherman.
Surviving along with his parents is brother: Nicholas Mastroianni; sister: Nicole, wife of John Wesner; nephew: Gavin Wesner; grandparents: John and Rosemarie Mastroianni and Ronald and Mary Scott; stepfather: Brian Dombach; aunt: Doreen Simmerman; and uncle: Ronald Scott Jr.
A funeral service was celebrated Oct. 13 at Catagnus Funeral Home & Cremation Center Ltd., Royersford. Interment will be private.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Catagnus Funeral Home & Cremation Center Ltd., 329 N. Lewis Road, Royersford, PA 19468, in Justin’s memory, to defray funeral costs.
View obituaries or send condolences at catagnusfuneralhomes.com.