- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Justin Sweigart, 24, CHS grad, loved outdoors, cars
Justin Michael Sweigart, 24, of Reinholds, passed away Saturday, Sept. 7, 2013.
He was born in Ephrata, a son of Michael and Karen L. (Mull) Sweigart.
Justin was a 2007 graduate of Cocalico High School. He enjoyed hiking and camping with friends and family. He loved being outdoors, working on cars, and especially spending time with his family and friends.
Justin is survived by his parents, of Reinholds; grandparents: Clair Sweigart, Betty Mull and Richard, husband of Marilyn Mull, all of Ephrata; and a sister: Amber Sweigart of Reinholds.
He was preceded in death by paternal grandmother, Ann Sweigart.
A viewing was held Sept. 13 at the Swamp Lutheran Church, Reinholds, where funeral services followed with Rev. Dennis Trout officiating. Interment took place at the Bergstrasse Lutheran Cemetery.
Kindly omit flowers. Memorial contributions in Justin’s memory may be made to the Swamp Lutheran Church, 275 Swamp Church Road, Reinholds, PA 17569, to defray funeral costs.
Arrangements by Roseboro Stradling Funeral & Cremation Services, Inc., Denver. Online condolences can be given at roseborostradling.com.