- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Justin Sweigart, 24, CHS grad, loved outdoors, cars
Justin Michael Sweigart, 24, of Reinholds, passed away Saturday, Sept. 7, 2013.
He was born in Ephrata, a son of Michael and Karen L. (Mull) Sweigart.
Justin was a 2007 graduate of Cocalico High School. He enjoyed hiking and camping with friends and family. He loved being outdoors, working on cars, and especially spending time with his family and friends.
Justin is survived by his parents, of Reinholds; grandparents: Clair Sweigart, Betty Mull and Richard, husband of Marilyn Mull, all of Ephrata; and a sister: Amber Sweigart of Reinholds.
He was preceded in death by paternal grandmother, Ann Sweigart.
A viewing was held Sept. 13 at the Swamp Lutheran Church, Reinholds, where funeral services followed with Rev. Dennis Trout officiating. Interment took place at the Bergstrasse Lutheran Cemetery.
Kindly omit flowers. Memorial contributions in Justin’s memory may be made to the Swamp Lutheran Church, 275 Swamp Church Road, Reinholds, PA 17569, to defray funeral costs.
Arrangements by Roseboro Stradling Funeral & Cremation Services, Inc., Denver. Online condolences can be given at roseborostradling.com.