- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Katelyn Zimmerman, Denver
Katelyn Jewel Zimmerman, stillborn daughter of Kevin R. and Sharon K. (Weaver) Zimmerman, of Denver, passed away Wednesday, May 16, 2012 at her home.
In addition to her parents, Katelyn is survived by two brothers: Connor and Bryce Zimmerman, both at home; paternal grandparents: Lester, husband of Joan (Horst) Zimmerman, of Stevens; maternal grandparents: Melvin, husband of Alma (Martin) Weaver, of Ephrata; paternal great grandfather: Clarence, husband of the late Ellen Zimmerman, of Stevens; paternal great- grandmother: Alice (Eberly) Horst, wife of the late Paul Horst, of Ephrata; and maternal great-grandparents: Titus, husband of Lizzie (Hurst) Weaver, of Ephrata.
She was preceded in death by her maternal great-grandparents: Lewis and Nettie (Zimmerman) Martin.
A graveside service was held on May 18 at the Springville Mennonite Cemetery, Weaverland Conference, with Bishop Melvin Martin officiating.
Kindly omit flowers.
Arrangements were made by Stradling Funeral Homes Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.