- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Katelyn Zimmerman, Denver
Katelyn Jewel Zimmerman, stillborn daughter of Kevin R. and Sharon K. (Weaver) Zimmerman, of Denver, passed away Wednesday, May 16, 2012 at her home.
In addition to her parents, Katelyn is survived by two brothers: Connor and Bryce Zimmerman, both at home; paternal grandparents: Lester, husband of Joan (Horst) Zimmerman, of Stevens; maternal grandparents: Melvin, husband of Alma (Martin) Weaver, of Ephrata; paternal great grandfather: Clarence, husband of the late Ellen Zimmerman, of Stevens; paternal great- grandmother: Alice (Eberly) Horst, wife of the late Paul Horst, of Ephrata; and maternal great-grandparents: Titus, husband of Lizzie (Hurst) Weaver, of Ephrata.
She was preceded in death by her maternal great-grandparents: Lewis and Nettie (Zimmerman) Martin.
A graveside service was held on May 18 at the Springville Mennonite Cemetery, Weaverland Conference, with Bishop Melvin Martin officiating.
Kindly omit flowers.
Arrangements were made by Stradling Funeral Homes Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.