- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Kathleen Margerum, 58, teacher’s aide
Kathleen Marie Margerum, 58, of West Hempfield Township, died Friday, March 23, 2012 in Harrisburg Hospital.
Born in Trenton, N.J., she was a daughter of Minnie (Reid) Hallock, of Columbia, formerly of Bowmansville, and the late Leonard E. Hallock. She was the wife of Robert L. Margerum for 31 years.
A 1971 Hightstown High School, Highstown, N.J., graduate, she also studied at Word of Life Bible Institute in New York. She was a teacher’s aide for the Pennsylvania IU-13 school program. Kathleen was a member of Faith Bible Fellowship Church, where she served the AWANA children’s ministry.
In addition to her husband and mother, surviving are a brother: Gary L., husband of Mary Hallock, of Tampa, Fla.; and nieces and nephews.
A memorial celebration of life will be held March 30 at 7 p.m. from Faith Bible Fellowship Church, 151 Donerville Road, Lancaster, with Pastor David A. Thomann officiating.
Rather than flowers, please remember Kathleen with contributions to her church at 151 Donerville Road, Lancaster, PA 17603.
Good Funeral Home & Cremation Centre, Reamstown, is honored to be serving The Margerum Family. For more information, visit goodfuneral.com.