- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Kathryn Witwer Houck, 93, Ephrata, homemaker
Kathryn Witwer Houck, 93, of Ephrata, died Sunday, Aug. 10, 2014 at Ephrata Manor.
Born in Blue Ball, she was the daughter of the late Alvin S. and Katie (Keiffer) Witwer. She was the wife of the late Paul E. Houck who died in 2009.
She had numerous jobs in the Blue Ball and New Holland area but mainly was a homemaker.
Surviving are three children: Rose Ann Shirk of New Holland, Robert L., married to Pat (Byers) Houck of Manheim, and Terry Houck, partner of Pamela F. Scott of Ephrata; six grandchildren: Stacy, Troy, Stephanie, Jennifer, Jason, and Chad; and seven great-grandchildren.
Preceding her in death is a son: Darrell E. Houck; a grandson: Logan Lee Houck; and two sisters: Martha Swartz and Pauline Wessner.
A private graveside service will be held at the convenience of the family.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to Ephrata Manor, 99 Bethany Road, Ephrata, PA 17522.
To send the family online condolences, visit groffeckenroth.com. Arrangements entrusted to Eckenroth Home for Funerals, Terre Hill.