- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Kathryn Z. Styer, 93, Brownstown resident
Kathryn Z. Styer, 93, of Brownstown, passed away Wednesday, May 29, 2013, at the Reading Hospital.
She was born in West Earl to the late Jacob and Elizabeth (Zimmerman) Burkholder.
Kathryn is survived by three children: Gerald L., husband of Marjorie Styer of Brownstown; Gary R., husband of Tammy Styer of Reinholds; Kay Y., wife of Ernest Youndt of Mohnton; eight grandchildren; nine great grandchildren; three brothers: Leon, wife of Pat Burkholder; Walter Burkholder; and Abram, husband of Jane Burkholder.
In addition to her parents, she was preceded in death by six brothers: Jacob Burkholder Jr., Paul Burkholder, Willis Burkholder, Leroy Burkholder, Harold Burkholder and Carl Burkholder; and three sisters: Suie Bowman, Mary Herr and Edna Hoffner.
A visitation was held June 3 at the Stradling Funeral Home followed by a memorial service. Interment took place in the Metzler Mennonite Cemetery.
Arrangements by Stradling Funeral Homes, Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.