- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Keith Schneider, printer, Ephrata ambulance driver
Keith Schneider, 55, of Leola, went home to be with his Lord Wednesday, Feb. 8, 2012 at Hospice of Lancaster County.
He was born in Lancaster County to the late Carl and Viola (Whetsel) Schneider.
Keith was a 1975 graduate of Ephrata High School, where he was a part of the track and field team and the cross country squad. He worked as a printer for QueBeCor. Keith was a Harley Davidson fan who also enjoyed collecting mugs and liked all kinds of music. He was a driver and volunteer for the Ephrata Ambulance.
He is survived by a sister: Karen Marie Schneider, of Lancaster.
A graveside service will be held at 10 a.m. on March 16 at the Fairview Cemetery Annex, West Cocalico Township. A memorial service will be held at 6:30 p.m. at the House of the Lord Mennonite Church, 221 Schultz Road, Lancaster.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions in Keith’s memory may be made to Hospice of Lancaster County, P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604.
Exodus 23:30: "See, I am sending an angel before you to protect you on your journey and lead you safely to the place I have prepared for you."
Arrangements are being made by Stradling Funeral Homes Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.