- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Kenneth E. Mohler, 93, vet, Western Auto employee
Kenneth E. Mohler, 93, of Ephrata, passed away Thursday, June 20, 2013, at the United Zion Retirement Community, Lititz.
He was born in Ephrata to the late Paul and Emma (Markey) Mohler and was the husband of the late Esther S. Mohler who passed away in 2005.
Kenneth was a member of the Ephrata Church of the Nazarene, where he was active in SAMS senior citizens group and the Glorybound Sunday School class. During his working years, he worked at the Western Auto Store in Myerstown for over 30 years. Later he worked part time at the Manheim Auto Auction. Kenneth served in the US Air Force during WWII.
A viewing was held June 24 at the United Zion Retirement Community Chapel, Lititz, followed by his funeral service with Rev. Tom Freysz officiating. Interment took place in the Mohler’s Brethren Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions in Kenneth’s memory may be made to the United Zion Retirement Community, 722 Furnace Hills Pike, Lititz, PA 17543.
Arrangements by Stradling Funeral Homes, Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.