- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Kenneth E. Mohler, 93, vet, Western Auto employee
Kenneth E. Mohler, 93, of Ephrata, passed away Thursday, June 20, 2013, at the United Zion Retirement Community, Lititz.
He was born in Ephrata to the late Paul and Emma (Markey) Mohler and was the husband of the late Esther S. Mohler who passed away in 2005.
Kenneth was a member of the Ephrata Church of the Nazarene, where he was active in SAMS senior citizens group and the Glorybound Sunday School class. During his working years, he worked at the Western Auto Store in Myerstown for over 30 years. Later he worked part time at the Manheim Auto Auction. Kenneth served in the US Air Force during WWII.
A viewing was held June 24 at the United Zion Retirement Community Chapel, Lititz, followed by his funeral service with Rev. Tom Freysz officiating. Interment took place in the Mohler’s Brethren Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions in Kenneth’s memory may be made to the United Zion Retirement Community, 722 Furnace Hills Pike, Lititz, PA 17543.
Arrangements by Stradling Funeral Homes, Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.