- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
- Crafts & Draughts at JoBoy’s
- Annual spring sale for Adamstown book worms
Kenneth Koller, 78, Kalas retiree
Kenneth "Bud" G. Koller, 78, of Adamstown, formerly of Reading, passed away Friday, July 15, 2011 at his daughter’s residence after a lengthy illness.
He was born in Reading, a son of the late George and Wilhmima (Sweitzer) Koller. He was the husband of Dolores "Dolly" (Patillo) Koller.
Bud worked for 18 years at Firestone Tire in Pottstown, and later for Kalas Wire in Denver, until his retirement in 1996.
In addition to his wife he is survived by a son: Randy Koller, husband of Toni (Schweitzer) Koller, of Fleetwood; a daughter: Robin, wife of Ray Campbell III, of Ephrata; two grandchildren; and two sisters: Shirley Pauley and Dolores Fahnauer, both of Reading.
Services will be private at the convenience of the family.
To offer condolences to the family, visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com.