- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Kenneth Koller, 78, Kalas retiree
Kenneth "Bud" G. Koller, 78, of Adamstown, formerly of Reading, passed away Friday, July 15, 2011 at his daughter’s residence after a lengthy illness.
He was born in Reading, a son of the late George and Wilhmima (Sweitzer) Koller. He was the husband of Dolores "Dolly" (Patillo) Koller.
Bud worked for 18 years at Firestone Tire in Pottstown, and later for Kalas Wire in Denver, until his retirement in 1996.
In addition to his wife he is survived by a son: Randy Koller, husband of Toni (Schweitzer) Koller, of Fleetwood; a daughter: Robin, wife of Ray Campbell III, of Ephrata; two grandchildren; and two sisters: Shirley Pauley and Dolores Fahnauer, both of Reading.
Services will be private at the convenience of the family.
To offer condolences to the family, visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com.