- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Kenneth Koller, 78, Kalas retiree
Kenneth "Bud" G. Koller, 78, of Adamstown, formerly of Reading, passed away Friday, July 15, 2011 at his daughter’s residence after a lengthy illness.
He was born in Reading, a son of the late George and Wilhmima (Sweitzer) Koller. He was the husband of Dolores "Dolly" (Patillo) Koller.
Bud worked for 18 years at Firestone Tire in Pottstown, and later for Kalas Wire in Denver, until his retirement in 1996.
In addition to his wife he is survived by a son: Randy Koller, husband of Toni (Schweitzer) Koller, of Fleetwood; a daughter: Robin, wife of Ray Campbell III, of Ephrata; two grandchildren; and two sisters: Shirley Pauley and Dolores Fahnauer, both of Reading.
Services will be private at the convenience of the family.
To offer condolences to the family, visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com.