- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Kenneth L. Flickinger 74, formerly of Reamstown, Jones Motor Group VP, Vietnam veteran
Kenneth L. Flickinger, 74, of New Cumberland, died Saturday, March 29, 2014 in HarrisburgHospital with his wife by his side.
Ken was born in Reamstown, LancasterCounty to the late Marvin and Grace (Overholser) Flickinger.
He was a retired Division Vice President for Jones Motor Group, Limerick, and an Air Force veteran of the Vietnam War. Additionally, he was a member of the VFW Post 7415, New Cumberland.
He is survived by his wife: D.J. (Mentzer) Flickinger; two sons: Mark E. Flickinger and wife Cynthia of Austin, Texas and Matthew S. Flickinger of Honolulu, Hawaii; two stepsons: Bill L. Donnelly and wife Tina of Manheim and Richard J. Tamanosky, II of New Cumberland; and a stepdaughter: Amy-Jo M. Tamanosky of Crofton, Md.; a brother: Thomas N. of Bakersfield, Calif.; and three grandchildren.
Funeral services will be held Friday, April 4 at 11 am in Parthemore Funeral Home & Cremation Services, New Cumberland. Viewing will be from 6 to 8 p.m. April 3 in the funeral home. Burial with military honors will be at 12:30 p.m. Friday in Indiantown Gap National Cemetery, East Hanover Twp.
Memorial contributions may be made in Ken’s name to the PA Wounded Warriors, Inc. by visiting – email@example.com.
To send messages of condolence to Ken’s family or for driving directions, please visit Parthemore.com. Arrangements entrusted to Parthemore Funeral Home & Cremation Services, New Cumberland.