- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Kenny W. Baker, National Guard, Case NH retiree
Kenny W. Baker, 68, of Ephrata, passed away unexpectedly Wednesday, Jan. 15, 2014, at the Ephrata Community Hospital.
He was born in Reading to the late William and Margaret (Schoenert) Baker and was the husband of Sheila (Ulery) Baker.
Before his retirement, Kenny worked as a production mover for UTI at Case New Holland. He had served in the National Guard, was a member of the Bristol American Legion, Post 143, Indiana, enjoyed NASCAR and playing golf.
In addition to his wife, he is survived by a daughter: Julie Lenaway of Ind. and a brother: Dennis Baker of Reading.
In addition to his parents, he was preceded in death by a son, Shawn David Baker.
Services will be private at the convenience of the family.
Arrangements by Stradling Funeral Homes, Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.