- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Kenny W. Baker, National Guard, Case NH retiree
Kenny W. Baker, 68, of Ephrata, passed away unexpectedly Wednesday, Jan. 15, 2014, at the Ephrata Community Hospital.
He was born in Reading to the late William and Margaret (Schoenert) Baker and was the husband of Sheila (Ulery) Baker.
Before his retirement, Kenny worked as a production mover for UTI at Case New Holland. He had served in the National Guard, was a member of the Bristol American Legion, Post 143, Indiana, enjoyed NASCAR and playing golf.
In addition to his wife, he is survived by a daughter: Julie Lenaway of Ind. and a brother: Dennis Baker of Reading.
In addition to his parents, he was preceded in death by a son, Shawn David Baker.
Services will be private at the convenience of the family.
Arrangements by Stradling Funeral Homes, Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.