- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Kevin S. Miller, 49, truck driver for Lyons & Hohl
Kevin S. Miller, 49, of Bowmansville, died Saturday, March 23, 2013, in Conestoga View following a year-long battle with cancer.
Born in Lancaster, he was a son of Phoebe M. (Geib) Mummau, Ephrata, and the late Raymond H. Miller. A truck driver for Lyons & Hohl Paving, East Earl, Kevin loved car races and tractor pulls, and was always there for friends and family.
Surviving in addition to his mother, is his grandfather: John E. Greenly, Manheim; sister: Jo Lynn (Tim) Schlegel, Stevens; and brother: Melvin J. Miller, Terre Hill. His siblings Lizabeth Mahan and Raymond M. Miller predeceased him.
A memorial celebration of Kevin’s life will be held Saturday, March 30, 2013, at 2 p.m. from Good Funeral Home & Cremation Centre, Reamstown, with Pastor Alan Gardner officiating. The family will receive friends from 1 to 2 p.m. A private inurnment will be held by the family. Kindly omit flowers. Contributions may be sent to The American Cancer Society, 314 Good Dr., Lancaster, PA 17603.