- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Kevin S. Miller, 49, truck driver for Lyons & Hohl
Kevin S. Miller, 49, of Bowmansville, died Saturday, March 23, 2013, in Conestoga View following a year-long battle with cancer.
Born in Lancaster, he was a son of Phoebe M. (Geib) Mummau, Ephrata, and the late Raymond H. Miller. A truck driver for Lyons & Hohl Paving, East Earl, Kevin loved car races and tractor pulls, and was always there for friends and family.
Surviving in addition to his mother, is his grandfather: John E. Greenly, Manheim; sister: Jo Lynn (Tim) Schlegel, Stevens; and brother: Melvin J. Miller, Terre Hill. His siblings Lizabeth Mahan and Raymond M. Miller predeceased him.
A memorial celebration of Kevin’s life will be held Saturday, March 30, 2013, at 2 p.m. from Good Funeral Home & Cremation Centre, Reamstown, with Pastor Alan Gardner officiating. The family will receive friends from 1 to 2 p.m. A private inurnment will be held by the family. Kindly omit flowers. Contributions may be sent to The American Cancer Society, 314 Good Dr., Lancaster, PA 17603.