- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Kevin Sites, 38, avid hunter
Kevin Anthony Sites, 38, of Denver, passed away Saturday, Nov. 26, 2011. He died unexpectedly at home and is now resting in peace with his mother.
Born in Lancaster, he was the son of Jay L. Sites of Denver and the late Darlene A. (Minnich) Sites.
A graduate of Cocalico High School class of 1991, Kevin enjoyed hunting, bow hunting and fishing and was an avid fan of the New York Giants.
Kevin is survived by his sister: Drenea Rodriguez, of Muncie; and a step-brother: Juan Serrano; Krystle Lawson; Jessica Candelaria; Maira Stuber; Miguel Rodriguez; and seven nieces and nephews.
Funeral services were held on Dec. 2 at the Roseboro Stradling Funeral Home, Denver, with Pastor Dennis Trout officiating.
Kindly omit flowers. Donations are appreciated toward funeral expenses.
Arrangements were made by Roseboro Stradling Funeral & Cremation Services Inc., Denver. Online condolences can be given at roseborostradling.com.