- Easter Egg Hunt List
- Irish dance showcase at Warwick High School
- Roots and Blues 2017
- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
Kierra Joy Martin, 16 months, Reinholds
Kierra Joy Martin, 16-month-old daughter of Irvin W. and Laurel J. Kreider Martin of Reinholds, passed away Wednesday, Feb. 15, 2017, in the Wellspan Ephrata Hospital.
She was born in Philadelphia on Sept. 18, 2015.
Surviving in addition to her parents are a brother: Isaiah Merle Martin; maternal grandparents: Mervin and Priscilla Kreider of Myerstown; paternal grandparents: Rufus and Anna Martin of Withee, Wisc.; step-great-grandmother: Bertha Kreider of Denver; great-grandfather: Jason Weaver of Fleetwood.
Services were held Feb. 22 at Lebanon Valley Mennonite Church, Myerstown. Interment followed in the adjoining church cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made in her memory to Mennonite Air Missions in Guatemala (where Laurel served as missions nurse), c/o Treasurer Amos Hurst Jr., 140 Rothsville Station Road, Lititz, PA 17543.
Clauser Funeral Home Inc., Schaefferstown, is handling her arrangements. Condolences may be offered at clauserfh.com.