- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Kira Ann Flick, 27, Ephrata, was therapist, volunteer
Kira Ann Flick, age 27, of Ephrata, died unexpectedly Sunday, Feb. 17, 2013. Born in Lancaster, a daughter of Jeffrey L. and Kathy A. (Shannon) Flick, Ephrata, she was member of Our Mother of Perpetual Help Catholic Church, where she performed mission work. Kira was a York Technical Institute graduate and worked as a medical coder, nursing assistant and recreational therapist. She also volunteered with soup kitchens, the Humane League of Lancaster County, and taught children reading. Also surviving are brothers: Michael Flick, Mountville; and Brian Flick, Indiana; and her companion, Lucas Fernandez, Ephrata. A Christian Memorial Mass was celebrated Feb. 22 from Our Mother of Perpetual Help Catholic Church with Father John McLaughlin as celebrant. Private inurnment was in Conestoga Memorial Park, Lancaster.
Rather than flowers, contributions in Kira’s memory may be sent to the Humane League of Lancaster County, 2195 Lincoln Highway East, Lancaster, PA 17602. Good Funeral Home & Cremation Centre, Reamstown, is honored to be serving The Flick Family. Online condolences may be shared at www.goodfuneral.com.