- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
LaRay ‘Pete’ Krick, 80, Carpenter Steel worker
LaRay "Pete" Krick, 80, of Stevens, passed away Wednesday, April 3, 2013, at the Ephrata Community Hospital.
He was born in Adamstown to the late Elmer and Flora (Leed) Krick and was the husband of the late Frances J. (Clark) Krick, who died in 1999.
Pete worked in fabrication for Carpenter Steel. Pete was a member of the Adamstown VFW and he was active in the Adamstown Rod & Gun Club in his younger days.
He is survived by his sister: Caroline Yinger of Kunkletown.
In addition to his wife, Pete was preceded in death by a son: Michael Krick; brothers: Jack and Richard Krick.
A graveside service was held April 10 at the Cedar Grove Cemetery, Adamstown.
Arrangements by Roseboro Stradling Funeral & Cremation Services, Inc., Denver. Online condolences can be given at roseborostradling.com.