- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Larry E. Kreider, 74, Ephrata H.S. class of ‘57, Army veteran, excavator, enjoyed hunting
Larry E. Kreider, 74, of Stevens, passed away at his residence Friday, April 4, 2014.
Larry was the son of the late Paul J. Kreider and Susie B. (Eberly) Kreider.
A 1957 Ephrata High School graduate, Larry worked as an equipment operator in the excavation industry, worshipped at Emmanuel Lutheran Church in Brickerville, and was a U.S. Army veteran.
He was an avid hunter and trap shooter; and was a member of Ephrata Lodge 665 Free and Accepted Masons and the Tall Cedars of Lebanon.
He is survived by his sister: Arlene Henly of Stevens; niece: Donna Lawson; and two nephews: Dale Henly and Bill Kreider.
Funeral services will be private at the convenience of the family.
To offer your condolences visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com. Arrangements by Gravenor Home for Funerals, Ephrata.