- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Larry E. Kreider, 74, Ephrata H.S. class of ‘57, Army veteran, excavator, enjoyed hunting
Larry E. Kreider, 74, of Stevens, passed away at his residence Friday, April 4, 2014.
Larry was the son of the late Paul J. Kreider and Susie B. (Eberly) Kreider.
A 1957 Ephrata High School graduate, Larry worked as an equipment operator in the excavation industry, worshipped at Emmanuel Lutheran Church in Brickerville, and was a U.S. Army veteran.
He was an avid hunter and trap shooter; and was a member of Ephrata Lodge 665 Free and Accepted Masons and the Tall Cedars of Lebanon.
He is survived by his sister: Arlene Henly of Stevens; niece: Donna Lawson; and two nephews: Dale Henly and Bill Kreider.
Funeral services will be private at the convenience of the family.
To offer your condolences visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com. Arrangements by Gravenor Home for Funerals, Ephrata.