- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Larry Schwebel, 71, formerly of Ephrata
Larry Schwebel, 71, went to be with the Lord Sunday, Nov. 18, 2011 at Woodside Hospice, St. Petersburg, Fla., after a battle with cancer.
Born in Pennsylvania on April 4, 1940 to Clarence and Helen (Ruth) Schwebel, he lived in Ephrata and Lititz before moving to Florida in 1971.
Larry went to Upper Leacock School. He retired from Velda Farm Dairy, Tampa, Fla. He was a member of Family Fellowship Church, St. Petersburg, Fla.
He is survived by his wife: Janet (Brown) Schwebel, of 54 years; four children: nine grandchildren; and five great-grandchildren.
Services were held at Family Fellowship Church.