- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Leila J. Colon, 67, seamstress
Leila J. Colon, 67, of Terre Hill, died unexpectedly on Wednesday, Feb. 6, 2013 at her home.
Born in Fivepointville, she was the daughter of the late Raymond and Bessie (Snyder) Stillwell. She was married 33 years to Leoncio Colon, Sr. of Lancaster.
Leila worked as a seamstress for Shirlee Manufacturing in Terre Hill along with other sewing shops.
She was a member of Reamstown Church of God and enjoyed crossword puzzles.
Surviving in addition to her husband is a son: Leoncio, Jr., married to Michelle (Fetter) Colon of Stevens; two granddaughters: Cheyenne and Madelyn Colon; three nephews; and four nieces.
Preceding her in death are two sisters: Merla Reifsnyder and Wilda Goshert.
Funeral services were held Feb. 9 at Eckenroth Home for Funerals in Terre Hill with the Reverend Arthur T. Karick officiating. Interment was in Memory Gardens.
To send the family online condolences, visit groffeckenroth.com.