- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Leisa Weaver, 53, homemaker
Leisa K. Weaver, 53, of Ephrata, died Thursday, June 7, 2012 at the Essa Flory Hospice Center, Lancaster, after a brief illness.
Born in Lancaster, she was the daughter of the late Raymond E. and E. Blanche (Houck) Summers. She would have been married four years on July 19 to Terry L. Weaver Sr.
Leisa was a homemaker and enjoyed spending time at the family cabin in Sullivan County antiquing, cooking, reading and being with her dogs.
Surviving, in addition to her husband, are two sons: Jeff Greineder, of York; and Dane Greineder, of Akron; two grandchildren, McKenzie and Madison Greineder; a stepson: Terry Jr., husband of Paula Weaver, of Lancaster; a step-grandson: Lane R. Weaver; a sister: Sandra Lee, wife of Raymond McComsey, of Newport; and several nieces and nephews.
Preceding her in death is a brother: Glenn Ray Summers.
Private services will be held at the convenience of the family.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be sent to Hospice of Lancaster County, P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125.
To send the family online condolences, visit groffeckenroth.com. Arrangements are being made by Groff-High Funeral Home, New Holland.