- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Leisa Weaver, 53, homemaker
Leisa K. Weaver, 53, of Ephrata, died Thursday, June 7, 2012 at the Essa Flory Hospice Center, Lancaster, after a brief illness.
Born in Lancaster, she was the daughter of the late Raymond E. and E. Blanche (Houck) Summers. She would have been married four years on July 19 to Terry L. Weaver Sr.
Leisa was a homemaker and enjoyed spending time at the family cabin in Sullivan County antiquing, cooking, reading and being with her dogs.
Surviving, in addition to her husband, are two sons: Jeff Greineder, of York; and Dane Greineder, of Akron; two grandchildren, McKenzie and Madison Greineder; a stepson: Terry Jr., husband of Paula Weaver, of Lancaster; a step-grandson: Lane R. Weaver; a sister: Sandra Lee, wife of Raymond McComsey, of Newport; and several nieces and nephews.
Preceding her in death is a brother: Glenn Ray Summers.
Private services will be held at the convenience of the family.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be sent to Hospice of Lancaster County, P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125.
To send the family online condolences, visit groffeckenroth.com. Arrangements are being made by Groff-High Funeral Home, New Holland.