- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Leon A. Keith 83, Reinholds, carpenter for Purcell Construction, farmer
Born in East Cocalico Township, he was a son of the late William and Annie (Johnston) Keith, and was married to Mary E. (Rankin) Keith for 62 years. An East Cocalico High School graduate, he was a carpenter with Purcell Construction, Denver, and a farmer. Leon loved auctions and flea markets. Also surviving is a son: Dennis L. (Robin) Keith, Manheim; daughters: Susan M. (Miguel) Cotto, Denver; Teresa A. (Ronald) Heishman and Penny S. (John) Hemsley, both of Reinholds; five grandchildren; nine great-grandchildren and a sister: Irene (Frederick) Lutz, Ephrata. He was predeceased by a grandson, Matthew Shaffer.
Join the family for the viewing and sharing memories March 6 from 5 to 7 p.m. in Good Funeral Home & Cremation Centre, Reamstown. Rather than flowers, contributions to Humane League of Lancaster County, 2195 Lincoln Highway East, Lancaster, PA 17602.
Private inurnment in Swamp Cemetery, Reinhold (goodfuneral.com).