- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Leon Hoover, 18, farmer
Leon H. Hoover, 18, of Denver, died Friday, Nov. 25, 2011 due to a car/bicycle accident in East Earl Township.
Born in Denver, he was the son of Phares M. and Florence Z. (Hoover) Hoover, with whom he resided.
He worked on the home farm and attended the Reidenbach Mennonite Church.
Surviving in addition to his parents are four brothers: John, husband of Susie (Martin) Hoover, of Denver; and Nathan, Matthew and Michael, all at home; four sisters: Arlene, Maryann, Minerva and Jane, all at home; maternal grandfather: John Hoover, of Leitchfield, Ky.; and paternal grandparents: Henry and Alma Hoover, of Hopkinsville, Ky.
Preceding him in death is an infant sister: Lydia Hoover.
Funeral services were held on Nov. 30 at the late home with further services at the Reidenbach Mennonite Church, New Holland, with the Bishop Allen Hoover officiating. Interment took place in the adjoining cemetery.
Kindly omit flowers. Arrangements were made by Eckenroth Home for Funerals, Terre Hill.