- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Leon Hoover, 18, farmer
Leon H. Hoover, 18, of Denver, died Friday, Nov. 25, 2011 due to a car/bicycle accident in East Earl Township.
Born in Denver, he was the son of Phares M. and Florence Z. (Hoover) Hoover, with whom he resided.
He worked on the home farm and attended the Reidenbach Mennonite Church.
Surviving in addition to his parents are four brothers: John, husband of Susie (Martin) Hoover, of Denver; and Nathan, Matthew and Michael, all at home; four sisters: Arlene, Maryann, Minerva and Jane, all at home; maternal grandfather: John Hoover, of Leitchfield, Ky.; and paternal grandparents: Henry and Alma Hoover, of Hopkinsville, Ky.
Preceding him in death is an infant sister: Lydia Hoover.
Funeral services were held on Nov. 30 at the late home with further services at the Reidenbach Mennonite Church, New Holland, with the Bishop Allen Hoover officiating. Interment took place in the adjoining cemetery.
Kindly omit flowers. Arrangements were made by Eckenroth Home for Funerals, Terre Hill.