- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Leon McMullen, Meridian supervisor, soccer coach
Leon M. "Butch" McMullen, Jr., 47, of Lititz, died Thursday, April 12, 2012 in Hershey Medical Center following a brief illness.
Born in Reading, a son of Mabel (Millisock) McMullen Hertzog, Stevens, and the late Leon M. McMullen Sr., he was the husband of Wendy A. (Withers) McMullen for 18 years.
He was a 1983 Governor Mifflin High School graduate and was employed as shipping supervisor with Meridian Products, New Holland. "Butch" enjoyed fishing, golfing, the Discovery Channel and was a Civil War buff. He was an avid supporter of his kids sports activities and had coached EPYSA Soccer.
Also surviving are a daughter: Jacqueline, at home; sons: Michael McMullen Sr., of Stevens; and Jordan, at home; grandson: Michael Jr.; sister: Kelley Brower, and step-father: Earl Hertzog, both of Stevens; and step-brother: Gary Hertzog, of Adamstown.
Funeral services were held April 17 from Good Funeral Home and Cremation Centre, Reamstown, with Pastor Gary L. Schongalla-Bowman officiating.
Kindly omit flowers. Contributions to Hospice of Lancaster County, Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125, in honor of his son, Michael.
For more information, visit goodfuneral.com.