- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Leon McMullen, Meridian supervisor, soccer coach
Leon M. "Butch" McMullen, Jr., 47, of Lititz, died Thursday, April 12, 2012 in Hershey Medical Center following a brief illness.
Born in Reading, a son of Mabel (Millisock) McMullen Hertzog, Stevens, and the late Leon M. McMullen Sr., he was the husband of Wendy A. (Withers) McMullen for 18 years.
He was a 1983 Governor Mifflin High School graduate and was employed as shipping supervisor with Meridian Products, New Holland. "Butch" enjoyed fishing, golfing, the Discovery Channel and was a Civil War buff. He was an avid supporter of his kids sports activities and had coached EPYSA Soccer.
Also surviving are a daughter: Jacqueline, at home; sons: Michael McMullen Sr., of Stevens; and Jordan, at home; grandson: Michael Jr.; sister: Kelley Brower, and step-father: Earl Hertzog, both of Stevens; and step-brother: Gary Hertzog, of Adamstown.
Funeral services were held April 17 from Good Funeral Home and Cremation Centre, Reamstown, with Pastor Gary L. Schongalla-Bowman officiating.
Kindly omit flowers. Contributions to Hospice of Lancaster County, Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125, in honor of his son, Michael.
For more information, visit goodfuneral.com.