- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Leona Enck, 103, Ephrata volunteer
Leona May Enck, 103, of Elizabethtown, formerly of McConnellsburg and Ephrata, passed away Monday, Nov. 21, 2011 at Masonic Village in Elizabethtown.
She was the widow of the late John H. Enck who passed in 2001. Her first husband, the late Lloyd Heagy, passed away in 1947.
Leona was a longtime and active resident of Ephrata. She was a member of Bethany United Church of Christ and a past member of the Ephrata Women’s Club, Ephrata Flower Club and the Shade Tree Commission.
Leona was the last of her immediate family and is survived by a nephew: R. Dale Long, of Elizabethtown.
She was preceded in death by her parents: the late Isaac R. and Annie (Shearer) Walborn; and a sister: Alverta Long.
Funeral services were held at Masonic Village, Elizabethtown, on Nov. 25. Interment was in Ruhl’s United Methodist Cemetery, Rapho Township.
Services were under the care of Paul L. Gravenor Home For Funerals, Ephrata.
To offer condolences, visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com.