- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Leonard D. Lewis, 82, Ephrata, served the USAF in Vietnam, Korea, avid coin collector
Leonard D. Lewis, 82, of Ephrata, passed away Sunday, April 13, 2014, at the Ephrata Community Hospital.
He was born in Texas and was the husband of Vennisha Lewis, with whom he shared 33 years of marriage.
Leonard was a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, Lancaster. He retired from the US Air Force with over 20 years of service. He served in the Vietnam and Korean Wars. He was an avid coin collector.
In addition to his wife, he is survived by two sons: Robert and William Lewis; a daughter: Linda Lewis; four step children: Mel Hagler, Tina Simon, Lori Forgerson and Melody Speed; a brother: David Lewis; many grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by a brother: Ray Lewis; and a sister: Louise Lewis.
A graveside service took place April 18 at Fort Indiantown Gap National Cemetery with military honors.
Arrangements by Stradling Funeral Homes, Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.