- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Leonard Fry, avid athlete, EHS graduate, RCA retiree
Leonard E. Fry, loving husband, father, and friend, passed away Wednesday, October 3, 2012.
Len will be cherished by his wife Carol, mother Shirley, sisters Patricia and Bonnie;and his children Tiffany, Eliza, Erika, and Andy.
Born on Oct. 29, 1944, he graduated from Ephrata High School, and went on to complete secondary education at RETS Electronics School. Len retired after working over 40 years at the formerly-known RCA in Lancaster. As one of Jehovah’s Witnesses, Len was active in teaching others the Bible, as well as Kingdom Hall construction and maintenance. He was an avid athlete throughout his life and will be loved and missed by many.
A memorial service was held at the Quarryville Kingdom Hall of Jehovah’s Witnesses on Oct. 8.
Online condolences may be posted at thegroffs.com.