- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Leoncio C. Colon, Sr., 74, Reamstown Church of God member, worked for M. H. Eby
Leoncio C. Colon, Sr., 74, formerly of Leola, died July 11, 2014, in Golden Living Center, Lancaster.
Born in Coamo, Puerto Rico, a son of the late Timeteo and Leonoris (Colon) Colon-Correa, his wife, Leila J. (Stillwell) Colon, died Feb. 6, 2013.
He was a member of Reamstown Church of God and the Men’s Fellowship, and worked for M. H. Eby, Blue Ball, and earlier for Newcrete, New Holland. Leoncio loved hunting at the cabin in the mountains.
Surviving is his son: Leoncio C. “Poppy”, Jr., husband of Michelle (Fetter) Colon, Stevens; granddaughters: Cheyenne and Madelyn; brother: Israel C. (Louise C. Good) Colon, Mohnton; and sisters: Amelia, Milca and Rosa Edie Colon, all of Puerto Rico, and Basilisa and Rosa Elva Colon, Fla.
Funeral services were held July 15 at Good Funeral Home & Cremation Centre, Reamstown, with Rev. Arthur T. Karick officiating. Burial will followed in Memory Gardens Memorial Park, Ephrata.
To offer an online condolence, visit goodfuneral.com. Arrangements entrusted to Good Funeral Home & Cremation Centre, Reamstown.