- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Leroy Burkholder, 33, carpenter
Leroy James Burkholder, 33, of Ephrata, passed away Friday, Jan. 20, 2012 at Ephrata Community Hospital.
Born in Lancaster, he was raised by his adoptive mother, Anna S. Burkholder, with whom he resided.
Leroy worked as a carpenter for various companies in the area.
In addition to his adoptive mother, he is survived by his three children: Meranda Lynn Burkholder, Brianna Marie Burkholder and Damien James Burkholder, all at home; a brother: James Rhoades; a sister: Michelle, wife of Thomas Walton, of Knauers; four nieces; and two nephews.
Funeral services will be held on Jan. 26 at 10 a.m. at the Muddy Creek Mennonite Church, 988 Beam Road, Denver, with Pastors Richard Hoover, Elvin Horst, Jolan Martin and Wilmer Burkholder officiating. Burial will take place in the adjoining church cemetery.
Memorial contributions in Leroy’s memory may be made to the Muddy Creek Mennonite Church, 988 Beam Road, Denver, PA 17517.
Arrangements are being made by Stradling Funeral Homes Inc., Akron/Ephrata.
Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.