- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Lillie Wingenroth, 75, Stevens
Lillie R. Wingenroth, 75, of Stevens, passed away Sunday, Sept. 11, 2011 at Denver Nursing Home.
She was born in Lancaster to the late Garvin and Ruth (Light) Ross and was the wife of Ralph Wingenroth, to whom she shared 52 years of marriage.
Lillie enjoyed horseback riding.
In addition to her husband, she is survived by a son: Alex R. Wingenroth, companion of Marian McGallicher, of Denver; daughter: Brenda A., wife of Allen Jackson, of Temple; grandchildren: Bruce, husband of Amy Wingenroth, of Lititz; Samantha Schur, of Denver; great-grandchildren: Samantha and Cody Wingenroth, of Lititz; two brothers: Robert, husband of Barbara Ross, of Virginia; and James, husband of Lu Ross, of Pennsylvania.
Services will be private at the convenience of the family.
Memorial contributions in Lillie’s memory may be made to Parkinson’s Disease Foundation, 1359 Broadway, Suite 1509 New York, NY 10018.
Arrangements are being made by Roseboro Stradling Funeral & Cremation Services, Inc., Denver. Online condolences can be given at roseborostradling.com.