- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Lillie Wingenroth, 75, Stevens
Lillie R. Wingenroth, 75, of Stevens, passed away Sunday, Sept. 11, 2011 at Denver Nursing Home.
She was born in Lancaster to the late Garvin and Ruth (Light) Ross and was the wife of Ralph Wingenroth, to whom she shared 52 years of marriage.
Lillie enjoyed horseback riding.
In addition to her husband, she is survived by a son: Alex R. Wingenroth, companion of Marian McGallicher, of Denver; daughter: Brenda A., wife of Allen Jackson, of Temple; grandchildren: Bruce, husband of Amy Wingenroth, of Lititz; Samantha Schur, of Denver; great-grandchildren: Samantha and Cody Wingenroth, of Lititz; two brothers: Robert, husband of Barbara Ross, of Virginia; and James, husband of Lu Ross, of Pennsylvania.
Services will be private at the convenience of the family.
Memorial contributions in Lillie’s memory may be made to Parkinson’s Disease Foundation, 1359 Broadway, Suite 1509 New York, NY 10018.
Arrangements are being made by Roseboro Stradling Funeral & Cremation Services, Inc., Denver. Online condolences can be given at roseborostradling.com.