- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Linda L. Stewart, active member of veterans clubs
Linda L. Stewart, 72, of Ephrata, passed away Tuesday, April 30, 2013 at Ephrata Community Hospital.
Linda was the wife of the late Edwin L. Stewart, who passed away in 1995 and was the daughter of the late Dorothy Wechter.
Linda was a member of Zion’s Reformed United Church of Christ in Ephrata. She was a member of the Ladies Auxiliaries of the Ephrata AMVETS Post 136, Ephrata Elks Lodge 1933 (Life), and Ephrata VFW Post 3376.
She was formerly employed by Cinderella Knitting Mills of Denver and Dutchmaid, Inc. clothing manufacturer of Ephrata.
Linda is survived by two sons: Edwin L. Stewart, Jr. and David A. Stewart, husband of Lisa (Fisher) Stewart; and two granddaughters: Emily and Jennifer Stewart — all of Ephrata.
In addition to her husband and mother, Linda was preceded in death by a sister: Nancy Pierce and a brother: Ronald Wechter.
Friends were received at Paul L. Gravenor Home For Funerals May 3 and 4 followed by funeral services with the Rev. John C. Miller officiating. Place of interment will be United Evangelical Cemetery, Kleinfeltersville.
Donations in Linda’s memory may be directed to the American Heart Association at heart.org.
To offer your condolences visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com