- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Linda ‘Mimmi’ Unger, 69, Ephrata, loving mother
Linda “Mimmi” Unger, 69, of Ephrata made her final journey into the arms of her Lord and Savior May 30, 2014.
Born on March 1, 1945 in Philadelphia, she was the daughter of the late Arthur and Lillian Steinbrecher.
Linda is survived by her loving husband of 45 years: Richard. In addition, she was the loving mother to three daughters: Shylo, married to Robby Petrie, Shanna, and Ammie, married to Karl Stark. She was cherished “Mimmi to Gavin, Avery, Chase, Reilly and Carson.
She loved her family, friends and pretty lovelies; Mimmi will be missed by many.
A visitation will be held on Wednesday, June 4, 2014, from 1 to 2 p.m., at the Akron Church of the Brethren, 613 Main St., Akron, followed by a life celebration service at 2 p.m., with Pastor Tom Weber officiating.
Memorial contributions in Linda’s memory may be made to Hospice & Community Care, P. O. Box 4125, Lancaster, 17604 or Water Street Rescue Mission, 210 S. Prince St., Lancaster, 17603.
Arrangements by Stradling Funeral Homes, Inc., Akron/ Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.