- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Lisa Kudela, 57, Stauffer’s worker
Lisa M. Kudela, 57, of Lancaster, passed away Wednesday, Nov. 16, 2011 at Lancaster General Hospital.
She was born in Philadelphia to the late Silvio and Anita (Illich) Domizio.
Lisa worked at Stauffer’s of Kissel Hill.
Lisa is survived by a son: Zachary Kudela, of East Earl; a brother: Mark, husband of Missy Kudela, of New Orleans, La.; and a sister: Paula, wife of Daniel D’Imperio, of Malvern.
A visitation was held on Nov. 21 at the Stradling Funeral Home, Ephrata.
Memorial contributions in Lisa’s memory may be made to Middle Creek Wildlife Management Association, c/o PA Game Commission, 2001 Elmerton Ave., Harrisburg, PA 17110.
Arrangements were made by Stradling Funeral Homes Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.