- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Lisa Kudela, 57, Stauffer’s worker
Lisa M. Kudela, 57, of Lancaster, passed away Wednesday, Nov. 16, 2011 at Lancaster General Hospital.
She was born in Philadelphia to the late Silvio and Anita (Illich) Domizio.
Lisa worked at Stauffer’s of Kissel Hill.
Lisa is survived by a son: Zachary Kudela, of East Earl; a brother: Mark, husband of Missy Kudela, of New Orleans, La.; and a sister: Paula, wife of Daniel D’Imperio, of Malvern.
A visitation was held on Nov. 21 at the Stradling Funeral Home, Ephrata.
Memorial contributions in Lisa’s memory may be made to Middle Creek Wildlife Management Association, c/o PA Game Commission, 2001 Elmerton Ave., Harrisburg, PA 17110.
Arrangements were made by Stradling Funeral Homes Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.