- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Lizzie Mae Groff, 95, Ephrata, Metzler Menn. member
Lizzie Mae Groff, 95, of Ephrata, passed away Friday, July 25, 2014, at Lincoln Christian Home.
She was born in Ephrata to the late Mahlon and Lillian (Witmer) Redcay and was the wife of the late Willis W. Groff Sr., who passed away in 2007.
Lizzie was a member of Metzler Mennonite Church, Ephrata.
She is survived by three sons: Leon R., husband of Miriam (Shirk) Groff of Lititz, Willis W. Groff, Jr. of Ephrata, Ray R., husband of Linda (Kreider) Groff of Ephrata; 16 grandchildren; and 64 great-grandchildren.
In addition to her husband and parents; she was preceded in death a sister: Anna Ruth Hurst; and three great grandchildren.
Services were held July 30 at Metzler Mennonite Church, Ephrata, with Nevin Horning, Leroy Martin, Eugene Zoll and Richard Buch officiating. Interment was in the adjoining church cemetery.
Arrangements by Stradling Funeral Homes, Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.