- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Lizzie Stover, 92, homemaker
Lizzie Z. Stover, 92, of Denver, passed away Sunday, Nov. 27, 2011 at Fairmount Homes Retirement Community.
She was born in West Earl Township to the late Daniel N. and Anna (Zimmerman) Hoover and was the wife of the late Charles Stover, who died in 1979. Lizzie was a member of Groffdale Mennonite Church, Groffdale Conference. Lizzie was a homemaker, who worked as a teacher in her early years.
She is survived by a brother: Harvey Z. Hoover, of Ephrata; a sister: Annie Z. Weaver, of Orrstown; and many nieces and nephews.
Lizzie was preceded in death by her brothers: Frank Z., Amos Z. and Ivan Z. Hoover; and a sister: Francis Z. Martin.
Funeral services will be held on Dec. 1 at 9 a.m. at the residence of Ivan G. Hoover, 121 N. Farmersville Road, Ephrata, with further services at 9:30 a.m. from the Groffdale Mennonite Church (Groffdale Conference). Interment will be in the adjoining church cemetery.
Kindly omit flowers.
Arrangements are being made by Stradling Funeral Homes Inc., Akron/Ephrata.