- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Lizzie Stover, 92, homemaker
Lizzie Z. Stover, 92, of Denver, passed away Sunday, Nov. 27, 2011 at Fairmount Homes Retirement Community.
She was born in West Earl Township to the late Daniel N. and Anna (Zimmerman) Hoover and was the wife of the late Charles Stover, who died in 1979. Lizzie was a member of Groffdale Mennonite Church, Groffdale Conference. Lizzie was a homemaker, who worked as a teacher in her early years.
She is survived by a brother: Harvey Z. Hoover, of Ephrata; a sister: Annie Z. Weaver, of Orrstown; and many nieces and nephews.
Lizzie was preceded in death by her brothers: Frank Z., Amos Z. and Ivan Z. Hoover; and a sister: Francis Z. Martin.
Funeral services will be held on Dec. 1 at 9 a.m. at the residence of Ivan G. Hoover, 121 N. Farmersville Road, Ephrata, with further services at 9:30 a.m. from the Groffdale Mennonite Church (Groffdale Conference). Interment will be in the adjoining church cemetery.
Kindly omit flowers.
Arrangements are being made by Stradling Funeral Homes Inc., Akron/Ephrata.