- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Lois Sirianni, 86, seamstress, was Denver Meats treasurer
Lois Sirianni, 86, of Ephrata, passed away Wednesday, May 9, 2012 at Landis Homes.
Born in Columbia, she was the daughter of the late Herbert and Marie Shimp Fox. Lois was the wife of the late George Sirianni, with whom she celebrated 65 years of marriage.
She was the former treasurer of Denver Meats Inc., a member of Hope United Methodist Church and enjoyed sewing and making crafts.
She is survived by her daughters: Linda, wife of John Forney, of Ephrata; and Patti, wife of Mark Kessler, of Lancaster, four grandchildren; and four great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a brother and three sisters.
A memorial service was held on May 15 at the East Bethany Chapel, Landis Homes, Lititz. Interment will be private.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to the American Diabetes Association.
For more information, visit furmanfuneralhome.com.