- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Lorraine L. Sescilla, 42, worked at Oregon Dairy, HR dept. of LCB, enjoyed country music
Lorraine L. Sescilla, 42, of East Petersburg, died April 12, 2014 at Hospice and Community Care, Mount Joy.
Born in Ephrata, Lorraine was the daughter of Joyce (Detweiler) Fasnacht of Ephrata and the late Ivan L. Fasnacht. She is survived by her loving husband Eric J. Sescilla. They were married April 20, 2002 in Akron Park.
Lorraine enjoyed sewing, and listening to country music. She loved being involved in her two sons’ school and sports activities. She worked in the Human Resources Department for the Liquor Control Board for 13 years. Her last place of employment was at Oregon Dairy in the office department.
In addition to her husband and mother, she is survived by her two sons: Johnathan and Jeremy Sescilla; and her brother: Brian Fasnacht, husband of Aundrea.
She was preceded in death by her sister: Denise A. Fasnacht.
A funeral service will be held at 11 a.m. on Wednesday, April 16 at Charles F. Snyder, Jr. Funeral Home & Crematory, 3110 Lititz Pike, with Rev. Leo Goodman officiating. A viewing will be held at the funeral home one hour prior to the service Interment will be in Heidelberg Church of the Brethren Cemetery, in Lebanon County.
To send the family online condolences visit SnyderFuneralhome.com. Arrangements by Charles F. Snyder, Jr. Funeral Home & Crematory, Lititz.