- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Lottie Wise, 100, worked at A.N. Wolf Shoe, animal lover
Lottie Wise, 100, of Brecknock Township, Stevens, died Aug. 2, 2013, at home.
Born in Napierville, she was the daughter of the late Benjamin and Lizzie (Sheaffer) Frederick. Her husband, Edwin C. Wise, Sr., died Sept. 4, 1987. She worked at the former A.N. Wolf Shoe Co., Denver, and was a generous person doing anything for anyone. Lottie loved animals, especially cats.
Survivors include her grandchildren: Edwin C. (Kathy) Wise, III, Stevens and Dena Marie Hostetter, Ephrata; eight great-grandchildren and seven great-great-grandchildren; daughter-in-law: Harriet Wise, Ephrata; and her cat: "Pumpkin." Her children: Betty Jane and Edwin C. Wise, Jr., predeceased her.
Private graveside services will be in Bergstrasse Cemetery, Ephrata.
Please omit flowers. Contributions can be made to Hospice & Community Care, Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125.
Good Funeral Home & Cremation Centre, Reamstown, is honored to be serving The Wise Family. For online condolences, visit goodfuneral.com.